So here we are at another Sunday which means it’s time for an update on the list that proves that I have lost my sanity, otherwise known as A Year Of Projects. So this week I thought that I would examine the list and see just where I am in the mess.WIPS
Clockwork(cast on June & part of the Knit-a-long of Doom) (Finished July 2011)
- Wallis Cardi (cast on August of last year)
- Rattlesnake Creek socks (cast on about 1 1/2 years ago)
- Noro Log Cabin Blanket (cast on June & it’s Christmas Knitting)
- Super secret BFF gift (I know you read this. No peeking, but you’ll like it.)
- Super Secret Husband gift (He reads it too.)
Urbana(Finished July 2011)
- Super Secret Little J gift (See first super secret gift. That’s her mum.)
- Kleenex covers x6
- Sachets x6
- Washcloth x2 ( I really thought I was finished with those!)
- Reunion Cowl
- Lenore (The third)
- Flaming Desire (Part of the Knit-a-long of Doom) (In Progress)
- Staked (Part of the Knit-a-long of Doom)
- Fishbone Gansey (Part of the Knit-a-long of Doom) (In Progress)
- Cut & Paste
- Matrimony Socks
- Masonic Lodge
Duckies(Finished Aug 2011)
- West Knits Mystery KAL (In Progress)
The running totals so far are:
6/27 in progress
So far I think that my progress is pretty darn good. I’m still remembering to eat and sleep. I’m visiting with friends and able to carry on conversations. My hands haven’t cramped up into painful tiny knots and I only think about knitting or blogging or designing most of the time. That will all change is a few months when I have to dive headfirst into serious Christmas knitting but fortunately that time is not yet upon us which means that there are few precious months left before I have to leap off that bridge.
I have also decided that I will not be adding all of the Christmas knitting I do to the list, unless it is already on it. I think I have finally decided that the list will remain as things I want to knit within the next year, but things that do not necessarily have a timeline attached to them.
Okay, here’s attempt number two at having a Mr. Linky so we can track each others progress on this crazy adventure. Hopefully this time it works correctly. Thanks to everyone for their patience with this.
Sadly, this is the Linky we are stuck with. Apparently WP and Mr. Linky don’t play nicely together and try as I might, I can’t seem to get it to generate the more traditional Linky that we all see on other meme day. Like I said, it still works so please link away.