With the New Year less than 24 hours away, I thought it would be a good time to set down some goals for the every nearing change of date. I realize that a lot of people have already done that but better late than never.
1. 600 KM or 372 miles on the treadmill. Breaks down to 50 KM a month which should be doable and still leave me lots of time to go to spin class. I feel better when I run/spin. I look better. And damn it, I am a grown women. If I want cake for dessert I am going to have it without worrying about it going directly to my waistline.
2. Speaking of spinning, (the kind involving fibre), I need to do that more. I love it and I don’t spend enough time doing it. I’m settling on 20 minutes once during the work week and then a larger chunk of time on the weekends. I’m hoping it will work out to two or three spinning sessions a week.
3. Knit what I spin. Seems simple enough. Seems like the next logical step in the process. Does not seem to happen. I either need to use it or find a way to display it and call it “evolving art.”
4. Tame the stash. I know, we all want to tame our stashes. I have complained loudly and often about my stash. But my stash has grown and it’s not all my own doing. My stash is out of control and I either need to knit faster or accept it.
5. Find a way to blog through the month of December.
It seems simple enough and I look forward to sharing my ups and downs with you. I hope everyone has a wonderful night and I hope 2012 finds you happy and healthy and surrounded by loved ones 🙂