That Didn’t Go Quite as Expected – A Dishcloth Update

Some of you may recall that last week I had stated that I had hoped to use up a good chunk of these ends to make a cute petal dishcloth. I knew that it was unlikely that I would get to the large end and that it was really there just for my piece of mind, since I was knitting outside the home and thus away from my stash. So I tossed all the ends in a bag and set off.

I settled in at my friend’s house and started knitting and a little while later I was finished this.

It is a successfully finished cloth with a little mistake.  I didn’t concern myself with the error as it is a cloth to use at home and it will serve it’s purpose.  But, the really observant among you will notice something.  The cloth is only two colours!  Those ends were a little bigger than I thought they were.  So this one is a partial success.  The cloth is finished.  The ends, not so much, and I will still have to find a way to get rid of them.  I guess it means looking up more patterns.

Advertisements

10 responses to “That Didn’t Go Quite as Expected – A Dishcloth Update

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: