This is going to be a quick little update. Dinner is cooking in the kitchen and I have a sweater that needs pinning out. But here it is:
This week my list got hacked a little. I cast on a cowl that is clearly not on the list. What can I say, I’m living dangerously. I let my needles guide me and they went to a new cowl. More about it later this week because it sort of deserves it’s own post for the uniqueness of the thing.
The big news this week is that the sweater that needs pinning is Iced. This is it having a bath right now. It still needs the ends woven in and the buttons added, but it is off the needles and I am thrilled.
These are the buttons I’m using. I love them.
Hope everyone had a great week. Looking forward to catching up with everyone.
Redacted YOP List
1. Iced – Almost finished!!
64 crayons – Finished Jan 2015
3. Vincent price socks – should be much closer than they are.
4. 10 more squares for Nordic Holiday
1. Lumberjack X4 first pair finished Jan 20. Three to go.
2. Baby gift for the April baby
3. Socks X3 – patterns currently unknown